The library at the Kilgore-Lewis House contains our extensive collection of print and non-print materials to help you plan and maintain your garden and design floral arrangements. It is open to the public during the regular hours of the Kilgore-Lewis House (10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Wednesday through Friday).
And, of course, we believe that joining a garden club, where you can both learn and share your expertise with others who find joy in “Getting Down to Earth” is one of the best ways to improve your knowledge and have fun doing so!
FLOWER SHOW SCHOOL
Please watch this space for more information!
We also suggest that you visit the following Web sites:
- Master Gardener Program
- The Great Backyard Bird Count
- National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC)
- National Arbor Day Foundation
- Audubon South Carolina
- Certified South Carolina Grown
- Moore Farms Botanical Garden
- Pearl Fryer Topiary Garden
- Riverbanks Zoo and Garden
- SC Bluebird Society
- SC Botanical Garden at Clemson
- SC Native Plant Society
- SC Wildlife Federation